CNC Programmer with CAD/CAM/CNC work experience for Automotive and Aerospace Industry
The mission of Insolidex is to support all industries in the development of physical prototypes and manufacturing in small series, and have an advanced workshop in manufacturing and processing of metal components.
Insolidex dedicates the same high level of attention to every single project to help clients’ realise their vision into reality and providing innovative solutions.
Our company mantra is: Think Impossible!
Join our team and be a part of building tomorrows IOT enabled products, Medical devices, Urban transportation, Automotive and Aerospace components. Be part of researching & engineering tomorrows next generation digital manufacturing (3D printing) machines and transportation method – Flying Cars!
What idéas would you like to bring to life?
To perform this job successfully, we are looking for the following candidate:
You are a CNC Programmer with work experience in NC (G-code) programming of minimum 3-axis milling machines.
You possess a machinist understanding of what tools to use to properly mill our customers products.
You have work experience with one or more leading CAM software in the industry (Siemens NX CAM, MasterCAM, SolidWorks CAM, GibbsCAM, TopSolid CAM, PTC Creo CAM, CATIA CAM, SolidCAM, Autodesk PowerMill,Autodesk FeatureCAM).
You have work experience with one or more leading 3D CAD modeling software in the industry (Siemens NX CAD, SolidWorks, PTC Pro Engineer, PTC Creo Parametric, CATIA, Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Fusion 360).
You have some work experience in operating and handling a CNC machine.
You like traveling and commuting to Veberöd (Lund municipality, Sweden) where our production facility is located.
Our other Requirements on you are:
- Ability to communicate professionally in English
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with an international team (English)
- You are passionate and a driven person working proactively
- You have knowledge of reading and understanding technical drawings
- You have the ability to learn new things
- You can Improvise, adapt and overcome challenges – You are a problem solver!
Your other Qualifications can be:
- You have knowledge and practical experience of the Medical device industry
- You have knowledge and practical experience of the Automotive industry
- You have knowledge and practical experience of the Aerospace industry
- You have knowledge and practical experience of molding tools
- You have some knowledge of Quality Control and ISO Certifications
- You have knowledge of measuring methodology
- You have some knowledge of surface roughness measurement
You will be working with SolidWorks and MasterCAM to NC (G-code) program our DMGMORI 5-axis milling machines running Siemens Sinumerik control system.
You will be part of a team developing and manufacturing our costumers products. Ranging from IOT enabled products, Medical devices, Food & Packaging, Urban transportation, Automotive and Aerospace components.
You will take part in a team researching & engineering next generation digital manufacturing (3D printing) machines.
You will work closely with a visionary coworker who has for the past 20 years been researching & engineering on tomorrows transportation method – Flying Cars! You will assist this project with your full creativity in brining this vision to life.
Your other Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Actively participating in developing our workshop and the production workflow
- Evaluating suppliers, tools and peripheral equipment
- Analysing job orders, drawings, blueprints, specifications, design data and performs necessary calculations
- Writing new NC (G-code) programs and modify existing ones for increased efficiency
- Choosing tools and equipment for production
- Automise our production and reduce set-up time
- Ability to lead self and others
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple priorities
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A creative work environment
- Collective Trade Union Agreement
- We implement individual salary
Application and deadline:
We are continuously recruiting for this position, please send us your CV and Cover Letter as soon as possible … but no later than 2018-08-31
For questions regarding this position, please contact:
Ideon Science Park | Delta 5
Scheelevägen 19, SE-223 70 Lund, Sweden
SE-247 64, Veberöd, Sweden